This project comprised the internal and external refurbishment of various street properties, and two four-storey buildings comprising of 310 individual properties.
Scope of works:
- Full re-wiring and plumbing works.
- Supply and installation of new kitchens and bathrooms.
- Boiler replacement, including removal of hot water tanks and cylinders.
- Asbestos removal.
- Installation of UPVC windows.
- Door replacement.
- Repairing and re-pointing brickwork and cleaning of brick surfaces.
- Concrete repairs.
- Roof repairs.
- Overhauling and repairing gutters and rainwater goods.
Additionally, the external rendering of the blocks was designed to make the buildings more sustainable through improved insulation to residents’ homes and protection of the exterior from weathering.