Cosmur designed and constructed a three-storey block of flats in Cave Road, Ham, a stone’s throw from the River Thames in one of the most attractive areas of south-west London.
The project involved creating six affordable homes in what had been an underused garaging space. It was part of a bigger project for the Richmond Housing Partnership for the design and construction of 13 properties including houses, bungalows and flats on five sites in the Twickenham area.
Scope of works:
- Asbestos removal
- Garage demolitions including general site clearance, rubbish removal, grubbing out concrete slabs and existing foundations
- New piled foundations
- Erection of timber frame
- Brick and block work
- New roof covering, fascias, barrage boar and drainage
- Installation of new UPVC Windows
- New floor finishes
- Internal decorations
- New mechanical and electrical Installations
- New incoming services
- External works including landscaping, new paving and installation offencing and gates