Cosmur has recently converted offices into residential accommodation in Holloway Road. This was one of our first projects under the Governments Permitted Development Scheme, involving the conversion of Commercial space into Residential living areas.
The project involved the creation of 27 luxury and contemporary residential living spaces consisting of studio, one, two, and three bedroom apartments with ground floor retail units. The conversion included a basement, bike storage areas, and refuse stores. The apartments benefit from contemporary styling and include all of the latest forms of construction methods and energy saving materials.
Scope of works:
- Strip out and demolition at ground, first, second, and third floor levels.
- Structural alterations.
- New partitioning.
- Installation of high performance insulated roof covering membranes and acoustic windows.
- Bespoke timber staircases.
- New passenger lift installation over 5 floors.
- New heating, water, gas, electricity supplies, ventilation, smoke and fire detection systems, and door entry systems.
- Installation of bespoke linear kitchens incorporating silestone worktops, glass and stainless steel splashbacks.
- High quality bathroom suites including imported porcelain tiles.
- Installation of bespoke internal veneer doors and frames.
- Installation of imported oak flooring.
- Late floor tiling to the main entrances and purpose made carpets to the staircases and circulation areas.
- External structure was given a new lease of life through brickwork cleaning, masonry and stone repairs, and redecorations.