Works were carried out in three phases to ensure the centre remained fully operational. We understood the importance to the client and operator of maintaining maximum use of the existing facilities in order not to disrupt customers use of the facilities or potentially loose memberships.
Disruption was kept to a minimum by using dust proof hoardings next to working areas, making sure all access routes were kept clean and clearly signposted. Carrying out work out of hours, particularly for matters such as services switchovers and minimising noisy working by agreeing quiet times.
Scope of works:
- Transformation of the reception and café area
- Extension of the gym, with 70 stations
- Formation of a new communal health suite – including a sauna and steam room
- Renovation of the changing village and pool area
- Upgrade of the children’s soft play area
- Creation of a new large dance studio