Twickenham Preparatory School involved the construction of a timber frame music building within an occupied school environment.
Scope of works
- Provision of new classrooms and staff offices
- Installation of new WC facilities
- New mechanical, electrical and plumbing installations
- Installation of new specialist sanitary ware, children’s toilets and washbasins
- Window and door installation
- New vinyl and carpet flooring
- Joinery works included formation of shelving, storage cupboards and garden furniture
- Complete internal and external decoration.