Cosmur were contracted to complete full internal refurbishment on three floors and minor changes to the external façade on a Grade II listed Library situated in the heart of Leyton. The internal refurbishment included creating a modern concept computer room with associated meeting rooms. An adult & child-friendly Library with soft area for the children was created on the first floor, with staff offices located on the second floor.
Scope of works:
- Full modern redecoration throughout including new floor finishes.
- New feature lighting above the computer desks on the ground floor.
- Service points added on ground and first floors.
- New staff tea area added to the second floor.
- New Mechanical and Electrical services throughout the refurbishment.
- New internal signage added throughout the building.
- External works including new signage and lighting.